Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I had a stroke in 2013 and as a result of it I now have

Customer Question

I had a stroke in 2013 and as a result of it I now have double vision and since I went on steriods for a month Brennan;at XAmas my right eye is very sore can you help please Rgds Wilfred
JA: The Ophthalmologist can help. To begin, how long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: for 4 weeks apptox xmas 2019 the steroids seem to have made it worse I DON;T know;
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Ophthalmologist should know?
Customer: not that I can thinkof at the moment;
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  FAHAD MOHAMED replied 1 month ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you

Since when you have this pain?

How bad is the pain?