Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

I have a red blood spot in my eye, it appeared just now, no

Hi, I have a red blood spot in my eye
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: it appeared just now
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no can I send a picture?

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for your question, are you able to now attach an image? thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (G4QMZZP)

Thanks, ***** ***** call this appears to be a Subconjunctival Haemorrhage, see the link below for more information:

https://patient.info/eye-care/eye-problems/subconjunctival-haemorrhage

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, my blood stain on the eye got bigger
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I do?

Good morning, could you post another photo please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent both eyes because the other is quite red, also both are itchy and I have had yellow pus in the mornings for the last 2 weeks. Maybe it’s conjunctivitis as well? Can you prescribe antibiotics? My blood pressure was very high for the last 2 days and yesterday I had pressure pain in both eyes but especially in the one with red blood stain. Thank you

Thanks, ***** ***** shows what appears to be resolution of the bleeding at the superior part of the bleeding, the lower portion has likely spread as it was very early on yesterday. Give it a further 24 hours and see what is happening.