Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I need my ears syringed, i can’t ear very well my ears are

Customer Question

I need my ears syringed
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: i can’t ear very well my ears are blocked I have been using ear drops for two weeks
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: no a nurse
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
When am I going to get a answer
Expert:  MD Doc replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. Good day to you. I am Dr. Gaurav Gupta, MD, and I am here to help you today. I have more than 20 years of medical experience. I’m sorry you are experiencing this and I hope I can help you today. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
We can continue chatting here, If you are interested in a phone call, then you may click on the request button (it is optional & costs extra!). I would be glad to continue here either way.
Kind regards,

Expert:  MD Doc replied 18 days ago.

So, how can we assist you in your quest to get your ears syringed, we are an online answering service,

Warm regards

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Can I get my ears syringed
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I can’t afford£34
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
What do you advise
Expert:  MD Doc replied 18 days ago.

The call request is completely optional and generated by the website,

Would you like us to direct you to a nearby private ENT doctor, please share your location for the same,

Warm regards