MD Doc
MD Doc, Dr
Experience:  MD since 1994
239748

When I woke this morning my left eye was closed and I

Customer Question

when I woke this morning my left eye was closed and I couldn't open it. I washed it out with eye drops (hypromellose eye drops) and it cleared a bit - but it is still cloudy and I keep washing it with eye drops.
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: what is the problem
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: my left eye is partly closed afer I had stroke about 5 years ago - I am missing part of my vision
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

It sounds like an infection or inflammation causing the closer.

I would suggest applying warm compresses and OPCON A eye drops available OTC. If it does not improve in 3 to 6 hours then get it examined by a doctor to find the exact cause.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you - I will do what you suggest. "very good"
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Expert:  MD Doc replied 16 days ago.

Would you still like a phone call? You have requested for the same, please let us know if you need it,

Warm regards