ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I was looking to speak to an eye doctor about persistent

Customer Question

Hi there, I was looking to speak to an eye doctor about persistent puffy eyes if possible please
JA: How long have you had the puffiness? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I've had it for years but recently my eyes have been feeling very sore and look increasingly swollen. I haven't used any medicine other than home remedies as of yet
JA: Got it. When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: I haven't been yet
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have a history of ear and sinus issuesCustomer: Chat is completed
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

I am a general physician. can you send a picture of your eyes please