Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

Do you have vitamins with the same eye stem cells from the

Customer Question

Do you have vitamins with the same eye stem cells from the zebrafish that you think help humans and if so how do I buy them
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: My eyesight is very poor even with prescription glasses that look like milk bottles after being finned. I have to use the long sighted ones to see the television or I can't see the faces
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just I'm constantly falling over things dog in house things that I know are there like cleaning my teeth misjudged distance from sink cracking my head
Category: Eye
Expert:  Anthony Osula replied 11 days ago.

Thanks for using just answer

I'm not sure about the intricacies of the type of fish

But the best two vitamins derived from fish avaiallable for eyes are OCUVITE or MACUPRO

You can buy this from Boots or Amazon