How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34887
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi, one of my 16 yr old daughters has recently moved in with

Customer Question

Hi, one of my 16 yr old daughters has recently moved in with her father who has now contacted the CSA for maintenance payments from me. I have 4 children in total. I have to provide them with a lot of information, salary, pension etc etc - I'm trying to understand if the CSA contact your employers as a matter of process to confirm salary information? As I work in finance I will find this hugely embarressing and a huge invasion of my privacy. Can you advise please?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your questions.
Have you sent copies of your wage slips?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have them printed and ready to send amongst other stuff they have asked for, pension contributions etc. Thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
The CSA will only contact your employers if there is a dispute about how much you earn - for instance if your ex claims that you earn more than is shown on your payslip