How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my son divorced his wife about 3 years ago they have a son

Customer Question

my son divorced his wife about 3 years ago they have a son who is 6 now my son has very little custardy of his son and is trying to get more. He has been to court about 3 times now and cost him a lot of money he is due back in court on Tuesday he dosnot think will change despite in recent months his son has been hurt by the mothers boyfriend which has involved the police social services and a statement to both authoritied from his 6 year old son who has also made a statement to his teacher. I just wondered if you could help in any way thanks
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  James Mather replied 5 years ago.
Does your son have a contact order?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

what do you mean by contact order

Expert:  James Mather replied 5 years ago.

Are any court orders in place or does he simply rely on the mothers whims?

What is the current court hearing for?

Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
What happened at the last court hearing and what Reports have been sought.
What contact is your son having at the moment and what has he asked for?