How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34895
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

my son x girlfriend wont lets us see baby any more the baby

Customer Question

my son x girlfriend wont lets us see baby any more the baby is on child procetiom with social serverswe have just stated having her twice a week untill now
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
Why are Social Services involved and what is their view on your contact?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

because off her home life and they got four dogs they arrange contact with day break we just stop going there now went too drop baby off tonight my son pick pushchair up and it slip and she went mad and said he hurt baby head i follow her to her house and check baby she was not even crying and no marks then shouted at me to get out and we not seeing baby any more she lives ten mim away her step mum said he not paying any thing and he is told her so she only say what she wont at times

Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Is there a court order in place regarding contact?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

no it was done with social services and a famiy group lady we met twice and it was argeed between mum dad and grand parents just so we could see her as they are only 18 and aruge alot so we just got piece off paper on days we have contact they a core meeting in may for the baby to see how things arewith social services and mum and dad no one been too court the child on child procetion the x girlfriend dad has just been section and in hos p still

Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
If the mother sticks to this even after Social Services gave spoken to her then your son may need to apply to the court for a defined contact order which he will then be able to enforce it if necessary
He can get help and assistance from Families need Fathers (