How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have a child contact order on my little boy so my ex can

Customer Question

I have a child contact order on my little boy so my ex can have contact with him.Im going to get married to my new partner and i want to move 250 miles do i stand because he has mid week contact and every other little boy is only 2yrs old.can i change the contact order just to every other weekend and get him to meet me half way.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
I will do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
What is the extent of the midweek contact and why do you have to move away?