How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hi I have been paying csa to my ex for the past 10 years. My

Customer Question

Hi I have been paying csa to my ex for the past 10 years. My ex want this paid directly as paying to the csa there was one problem after another. I agreed but was advised by the csa to pay by cheque or standing order this i have done. My daughter is nearly 18 she as been a college 1st year for the past year. Due to her birthday end of September she had to do a extra year at school. I was happy paing unitll she was 19 and the course ended.

I have just been told my daughter has packed colledge in and will start a paid hair dressing apprentacieship in September. Do i stop paying csa
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
Do you know how much time she will spend in college each week on her new course?