How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have been divorced for 8 years. My three boys live solely

Customer Question

I have been divorced for 8 years. My three boys live solely with me, but see their Father occasionally for weekend visits. I am now getting married and want to move to another school and it the boys in different schools, which they are all very happy about. My ex husband is not allowing me to do this. What are my rights?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for you question.
I will do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and what objection does their father have to the change?