How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My 38 year old daughter who was diagnosed with Personality

Customer Question

My 38 year old daughter who was diagnosed with Personality Disorder when she was 20 has two small sons.I have been visiting them regularly and sometimes supporting them financially but recently my daughter became very irrational and is now trying to stop me from seeing my grandsons.I find this very distressing.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for you question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The children are two and a half years old and five and a half years old. I am sorry I didn't get back to you before but I have been unwell. Can you answer my question or do I need to pay more?


Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I've asked this before but have n't received an answer.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

You do not need to pay more - I will send this to Clairep80 so that she can follow-up with you.

Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
My apologies I have been off line
Have Social Services been involved in this at all?