How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34887
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi Claire Can my wife put any of the two properties that are

Customer Question

Hi Claire
Can my wife put any of the two properties that are in our marriage on the market before we go to mediation?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
Are you named on the mortgages?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Claire my names aren't on both of those mortgages
I can prove I was playing them as my wife did not work the 10 years she started back to work my 2012
Hope this helps thank you Craig
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
You can Register your matrimonial home rights on the property in which you live using the form here
and you can use this form to place a restriction on the other property if you think it is necessary
I hope that this is of assistance