How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Good morning Claire Is there a helpline I can use to help

Customer Question

Good morning Claire
Is there a helpline I can use to help me fill out these land Registry forms
HR1 and RX1
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question I will do my best to assist you
The Land Registry helpline is usually very good - if not simply let me know which questions are causing your concern and I will try and assist you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Good morning Claire
I have contacted the land registry regarding the property my wife has moved to end it doesn't have a title number
So cannot register an interest with them
Is there anyone otherwise I can protect my interest in this property
As the RX1 Form will not apply
Kind regards Craig
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
I think I have dealt with this on the other thread