How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

need u help been with partner 20 yrs in a mortgage

Customer Question

need u help been with partner 20 yrs in a mortgage only 2 yrs left he s left me moved out as hes find a Thailand girl only know her a yr also he threaten 2 strangle me me slapped across the face police were in volved wants 2 sell house i dont his got a house in Dudley close bordon which he rents out dont think hes declared 2 tax people i dont want 2 lose my house as i have lived in it 4 26 yrs he moved in 10 yrs ago when we brought it can u help me please as its making me ill as im asthmatic which dont herlp x


i have just wrote 2 u with my reply


Optional Information: 
What have you tried so far?: told u what my partner has got a house at XXXX  Dudley close XXXX XXXX  last statment read is 97972 81 and his payment is 183 89 a month but charging the tentant 5oo pound a month in cash but before the other tentant paid by cheque of 500 pounds each month as i paid it in 4 him can u look in his bank details without him knowing

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Are there any children of the relationship?

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What discount did you receive at the time of the purchase?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please cancel my account also refunds my money back as not happy with you response so C A B r dealing with it now