How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34895
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

how can my unemployed son use a solicitor to uphold his rights

Customer Question

how can my unemployed son use a solicitor to uphold his rights and those of his children after they have been taken into foster care by social services? He lives with his wife in Northern Ireland and they have been fostered locally.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question I shall do my best to assist you
Legal Aid is still fully available in Care cases and he can find a local specialist using the website
He can also get support - as can you - from this group
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you recommend any local legal expert?


Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
You should use the Resolution list to find someone local to you - they all work to the same high code of standards