How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

hello,ive recently seperated from my wife it will be 3 years

Customer Question

ive recently seperated from my wife it will be 3 years in cicumstances have changed shes recently met someone else but shes kept him secret until regretably the children caught her in bed with him..i pay her monthly money as we have a joint morgage on the property but shes decided to change the locks and dosnt want me near the house anymore where before it wasnt a problem.shes refusing to get a divorce and sort out the house.
any adcice would be very helpful

yours sincerly
laurence musk.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first?
How old are the children?
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?