How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am a portugese national, has been living and working in LOndon

Customer Question

I am a portugese national, has been living and working in LOndon on the same firm since my arrival.
My wife is involved with someone else and would not talk about it. She is heavily pregnant and threaten with harming the baby.
The person she is involved with keep on calling her.
What can I do?
Please advice.
Thank you
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first
What would you like to know about your position?
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Do you still need assistance?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No thank you.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Shall I ask for a refund for you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions for up to 30 days after the deposit was placed.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,