How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have a big problem. I lived with this man for 30 years (all

Customer Question

I have a big problem. I lived with this man for 30 years (all my youth) We share some financial responsibilities specially at the beginning of our romance when both had nothing I worked and he studied. Now he has a lot of qualifications and he is gone with another women and has left me with nothing.
I come from a catholic convent I suffer from trauma and I have no one with me. He has a property (farm) in Spain were we both lived; and I know that in Spain I will have the law on my side I will be protected form such behaviour, is there anything that can be done to help me. Thank you for your time Yuli.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first
What assets do you hold together here in the UK?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have nothing and Tim has nothing but he works for a company with various branches here, the UK but the company is based in Europe
He has personal wealth but no assets. It is all in Spain Thank you again Yuli

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Do you have any children together?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No children.

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Is he harassing you at all?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Thank you,