How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34908
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

can u get a section 37 injunction against a spouse if not getting

Customer Question

can u get a section 37 injunction against a spouse if not getting divorced. and if there are no on going divorce proceeding can u set asside a disposal already made. for example if he has already sold a second house which was in the husbands sole name.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you
I am afraid that an ongoing Financial Application within Divorce Proceedings is a prerequisite for a Section 37 Order
Equally the only basis on which a disposal can be set aside is within ongoing matrimonial proceedings
I hope that this is of assistance