How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my 17 year old daughter walked out of her family home with

Customer Question

my 17 year old daughter walked out of her family home with my 14 month old grandson, to a home that i felt was unsafe for him, she had been with this boyfriend for only 5 weeks. i took him to a safe place to his fathers home. it went to court last Thursday and my daughter put into court that none of her family to have contact with him. Do all the family need written paper work from court confirming this? my grandson has great grandparents and a great great great aunt who dearly love to see him. Thank you.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Who is the child living with at present?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My grandson is at present living with his biological father and his parents. My daughter is having contact and access to her son 3 times a week, but I'm not sure when. Access is at her address that she has chosen to live with her new boyfriend and his parents. myself and my grandson's great parents and relatives on my side have had no contact since last Thursday.

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Hi Kerry
Do you know when the next hearing date is?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Thank you,