How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my child is 13 years old and has stated she does not want to

Customer Question

my child is 13 years old and has stated she does not want to see her dad now and he is harrassing her and myself and telling her she does not have a choice and causing her to cry all the time and teling her she is lazy spoilt and wants sorting out I need to knoe legally where i stand and if i need to go back to court
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Is there actually a Court Order in place regarding Contact and what contact should she be having with her father?