How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35574
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have been married 36 years my wife wants a divorce and the

Customer Question

I have been married 36 years my wife wants a divorce and the house is in her name only. She suffers for Bi-Polar and has thrown me out once before but begged me return when she became depressed after her manic period. I have no money to move out.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 5 years ago.

I am sorry to hear of your problem. I'm not 100% sure what the question is - is it about whether you have to move out?

Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?