How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my daughter is 17 and planning to move from the uk to germany

Customer Question

my daughter is 17 and planning to move from the uk to germany can she do this without my consent .
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 4 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can help you with your question. First I need to ask for some more information.

1. Does your daughter live with you?
2. Why is she planning to move to Germany?
3. Is the father around - has he expressed any views on the move?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no she lives with dad .to live with her boyfriend ,yes he is thinks to immature too thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

she also has no job or money

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi waiting for response