How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

My abusive 25yr old son refuses to leave my home. He abuses

Customer Question

My abusive 25yr old son refuses to leave my home. He abuses alcohol, myself,my home. He doesn't claim benefits,doesn't work. I have already twice this year had him removed from my home by the police. Now I want something legally written. What do I do next ?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Joshua :

Is the home in your sole name please? Does he pay rent?

Joshua :

Does he share occupation with you or does he have exclusive possession of any part of the home - e.g. an annexe?