How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my son doesnt earn much money despite the skill of his job

Customer Question

my son doesnt earn much money despite the skill of his job. He has recently split from his partner and is paying £200 p.m. for his 2 sons. He has taken on a rented property and his take home pay is only£1200 p.m. Can he claim any tax or credit benefit, his ex partner wants the children to stay with him every other weekend and he would have to feed them etc. I am very worried as I cant see how he can survive on what is left of his salary each month after paying all his bills (if he can pay them!!) The payment is done without legal intervention
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How many nights a fortnight will the children stay with him?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

there is a problem with your web page which is not permitting the page to "unsubscribe" I only wanted one question answered not continuous monthly payments. I have sent an e mail to the company who havent responded. I have spoken with PayPal to make sure no further payments go through but I would like an acknowledgement from the company re cancellation I was not happy the speed the transaction went through instructions on the site are not clear at the beginning.

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
My apologies I am afraid that I have no knowledge of that part of the site.
I have however referred this to customer services,
If you need further assistance please ask