How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

I have an agreement my ex partner wants to break, we both signed

Customer Question

I have an agreement my ex partner wants to break, we both signed with a witness an agreement that meant I would live in the house till I die, remarry or co habitate with someone, in which case he could take his share out. If he dies before me then the house will become mine, if I die first he can take out his share. He now wants to force me to sell to give him his share
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Joshua :

Was this an agreement prepared by a solicitor or was it prepared by yourselves between you please?

Joshua :

Do you have a copy of the agreement you refer to?