How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

What does a Russian citizen have to do to leave to go on holiday

Customer Question

What does a Russian citizen have to do to leave to go on holiday abroad for the first time?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Russia, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I want to know what steps a Russian citizen has to take to get a visa to go on holiday outside Russia and how long can they go for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have had no answer yet
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Where does this person wish to go to?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This person wishes to go to the U K England
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have not had a reply yet after 21 hours, there is not any more to add to the question . So therefore I suggest you forget the question and return my money as I am not in the least satisfied with the service. Yours. Mr H. C. Howitt