How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35213
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My husband of 44 years have been having an affair with a 3

This answer was rated:

My husband of 44 years have been having an affair with a 3 times married evil for the past year right under my nose. She is still legally married to her husband no. 3 and her husband has been telling me for the last 4 years, she has been having affair after affair.
She is now telling me he is nothing fantastic in bed, he reads porn books and watches porn films. He has a high sex drive and she wants to cut his part between his legs and gang it up. Besides having this adultery with my husband the same time she is slacking him off. I found this is very psychologically damging to me and my children. I want to file a complain of her slendering regarding my husband of 44 years. She is only after his money and he is in lust.
She has destroyed me and my children of 35 and 36 years old. For them to hear what their father is like at the age of 64, as a mother I need to protect them to think of their father otherwise and need to restore his reputation by suing her for slendering. I have all conversations on records so I have proof of her slendering my husband of 44 years.
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you.
I am sorry but there is no case here.
Telling YOU these things however unpleasant does not amount to publicly bringing your husband into disrepute - it would be different of she was telling everyone she met - and even then the cost and publicity of a case would do even more damage I am afraid.
The only action you can take is to stop her from contacting you - but for that to be successful you myst not respond to any messages or phone calls that she makes to you
I am sorry not to be able to give you the answer that you wanted
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you