How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask michael holly Your Own Question
michael holly
michael holly, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 7071
Experience:  BA Hons degree Law , Solicitors finals, 20 years experience, trained family law mediator.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
michael holly is online now

Can you get a court order to stop someone revealing your name

This answer was rated:

Can you get a court order to stop someone revealing your name as the father of her child ?

Would the allegation be true and on what basis do you want to stop it?

Yours sincerely


Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It might be true but the fact that I am married and she is not my why would be one of the reasons to get the order, I just don't want any one but myself and girl concerned to know I am the father

You cannot get a court order stopping her from alleging you are the father.

If she applies for maintenance through the child support agency they would contact you so it is likely to come out at some stage unless she does not wish it to.

Best wishes


michael holly and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you