How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34903
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi Clare, Hope you are well. I have now completed the divorce

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare,
Hope you are well.
I have now completed the divorce proceedings and under part 6 statement of case the guidance notes requested brief details of how the separation came about. I have only mentioned things briefly as my previous petition was rejected due to insufficient particulars.

Many thanks for all your advice and support.

Kind regards

Thank you for your question.
A simple (following discussions we decided to separate in xxxx and have lived separate and apart since that time" is all that is required
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you