How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My husband has lived in a house for 12 I have lived in it for

Customer Question

My husband has lived in a house for 12 I have lived in it for six we have been married for 17mths.He has to sell the house due to financial problems and losing his job he wants to move to where his grown up children live and I don't his attitude is if I don't like it there's the door am I entitled to any of the money from the house sale to go it alone.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets and debts are there - and just to check do you have any children together?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.


Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have found the information from another source now couldn't wait any longer would like a refund please