How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi thanks for all the help with my previous questions. my ex

This answer was rated:

Hi thanks for all the help with my previous questions. my ex husband has now supplied me with the address of his solicitors,would it be appropriate for me to write to them directly seeing as I can't afford legal representation?
Thank you for your question.
Yes that would indeed be appropriate - and you can ask them for a specific assurance that the child will be returned after any contact
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you