How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my ex wife is contiually harrassing me after a5 year divorce

Customer Question

my ex wife is contiually harrassing me after a5 year divorce hearing.
yet i still receive along with others a steam of accusations .the court ordered no contact between us .
the court found in my favour!!!!
yet i continue to receive corrospodace of a damaging nature, along with my Friends.
what can i do to stop it ?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How is she contacting you and what accusations is she making?