How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

hi my husband is leaving me, I have a daughter, she is not

Customer Question

hi my husband is leaving me I m polish he is english, I have a daughter, she is not his biological baby, does he need pay child support for her ( she is 6 Years old) after when he leave us ?

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 4 years ago.

chatham-chamber :

Hi, was the child formally adopted by your husband?

JACUSTOMER-xi1xh4yg- :

no , she was not adopted

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long have you lived together and does her biological father pay maintenance?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no her biological father is not paying, and we get married 4.03.2013 but we living together from 20 November 2010

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
How much does he earn?