How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my name isXXXXX and i need help with my divorce case

Customer Question

my name isXXXXX and i need help with my divorce case file number

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 4 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I should be able to help. Do you have a specific question/problem in relation to your divorce?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i hae forgotten my divorce case number, could you please help me locate my divorce case file number please

Expert:  familylawexpert replied 4 years ago.

Do you have any court documents at all?

If not, do you know which court your divorce is happening within?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

if i know the court i won't be needing your help, also all i know is the court was in London and then i used to live in tottenham N17 9PE. If you cannot be of any help to me, kindly refund my money and i will go to the principal registry at holborn.

Expert:  familylawexpert replied 4 years ago.

As far as I am aware, there is no central register of all divorce cases searchable by name available to the public, which is why I ascertaining first what, if anything, you knew already. I was going to suggest that you call the relevant court, which you may find saves you a trip to the court itself. I'll leave you to it (or to another expert who may have a different suggestion).