How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am currently getting divorced and unfortunately my ex husband

Customer Question

I am currently getting divorced and unfortunately my ex husband is only disclosing a small percentage of his earnings. He has always used an umbrella company and I need someone who can clearly ascertain how much he actually earns and then present the information in a clear and concise manner that the judge will understand. Can you please recommend anyone who can fulfill this role for me.?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 4 years ago.
My name is Mac and I will be able to help you with your question, but first I need a bit more information:

- whereabouts in England are you based?

- if different, where does you husband live/work?

- what does he say he earns, and what do you think he earns?

- what industry does he work in?