How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my wife has taken my daughter 6 year leaving our two boys of

Customer Question

my wife has taken my daughter 6 year leaving our two boys of 12 and 9 now she wants custady of the boys she went to scotlandand we live in hampshire i canot get leagal aid and i dont know how to keep coustady of my boys
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 4 years ago.

My name is Mac. I will be able to help you with your question. First I need a bit more information:

- when did you two separate?
- did your daughter go with her with your agreement, or were there court proceedings?
- since it has just been you and the boys living together, how has that been going?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

two months a go without my permision to take our daughter court date 9 2 2014

Expert:  familylawexpert replied 4 years ago.
How was the care of the children shared between you before she left?

If you work, what are your hours like. (And hers).