How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

i have a flat in bulgariai want to get married in ukdo

Customer Question

i have a flat in bulgaria
i want to get married in uk
do i have to make a contract or after a standart marriage and eventual divorce i am not going to use my property abroad
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could you explain a little more about what it is that you wish to know please
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi....I would like to know what type of agreement I could sign before my marriage,stating that my property before the marriage will remain mine after an eventual devorce......and is it possible this to be done in the Registry Office....because long procedure would be boring and confusing for both part
SO....please..explain could I find a blank form,where and how to make iy legal
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your eventual answeSimeon
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Where will you live after the marriage?