How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am starting divorce proceedings from my husband (UK based

Customer Question

I am starting divorce proceedings from my husband (UK based marriage). I have two children from a previous marriage - what are my options please for a settlement when I move back to the UK from Dubai, where we are currently living and he will be staying.


My husband had refused a divorce and all settlements concerned.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maureen-Admin replied 4 years ago.
Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can assist you with getting an email address on your account.

Thank you, The
JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long have you lived together and how old are the children?
What assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?