How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34897
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now


Customer Question

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do you have a problem we can help you with please?
JACUSTOMER-03kkk7r4- :

I have outklined t heprblem already

Alex Watts : It does not show,
Alex Watts : Might I trouble you to re post it
JACUSTOMER-03kkk7r4- :

Ihave a problem with a divoce.I am trying to decide wether tio tackle the problem now or when I die

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you with that issue of you explain a little more about the background.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have been married 1995-14. My wife left after 3yrs. We remained apart keeping our own financial affairs.I now wish to make mty will beneficiaries to be my daughter and grandchildren all from a former marriage my will reflects my wishes the majority going to them however as i understand it my wife could successfully contest this will Perhaps I would be better divorcing now but that means putting up my assetts now to be counted and rthe court splitting things 50/50 NOT WHAT I WANT please advise


(we both have our own accomodation)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I did not receive an answeer I have asked 4 or 5 imes now without result