How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35043
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My parents see my children for an hour each holiday at a contact

Customer Question

My parents see my children for an hour each holiday at a contact centre. They would like to increase it as well as getting outside contact. They don't get invited to lac reviews and can't get legal aid. How would they go about increasing it?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
Your parents can make an application to the court without using a solicitor by dealing with the matter in person
They will need permission to do so
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details