How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

hi i split with the mother of my child 5 years ago, to date

Customer Question

i split with the mother of my child 5 years ago, to date we have maintenced regular access, i have him either every or every other weekend plus every wednesday
this has led to a well balanced and happy 8 year old boy.
i have recently had another baby with my new partner, the ex is now restrcting access to my son to every other weekend, generally being difficult allowing a friday night and a saturday night every other weekend, my son is upset, i think she is doing it to keep the CSA payment up.
can i take her to court and win and ruling for the access i have had for the past 5 years of a least every other weekend and every wednesday?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Did you have him overnight on Wednesdays?
When did this actually stop?