How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34896
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi Clare I have form B11 to complete. One problem I cannot

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare I have form B11 to complete. One problem I cannot trace my ex-husband's address I have gone on line - electoral roll and telephone directories as I believe he did live at some stage in Leigh-on Sea, Essex. Any suggestions, also when does my subscription run out?
Thank you for your question.
I would suggest that you use an Enquiry Agent (Private Detective) who should be able to trace him for about £90 or so.
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you