How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My son has 3 children all different mums 1 of them has made

Customer Question

My son has 3 children all different mums 1 of them has made allegation regards XXXXX XXXXX says he been hittin boy she had informed him she movinf away my son told her he wouls get his lawyer to contest this aa access was granted through court his oldest son 8 has lived with me for over 4yrs going to his mums on friday and gran on saturday because of allegation the social work have said canr stay with me as his farher os my son there has been court day made for 11 th march for my sons access to b taken away but in meantime i cant have my grandson bk to live with me they have taken kids oot school and taken to police station for interviewing allegations are all false my son and i love these kids to bits and i feel victimised ive done nothin wrong what can we do absolutely devasted
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Just to check - the eight year old lives with you and your son and has now been removed by Social Services - is that correct