How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34902
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

hi, just want to find out about this issue my partner sometimes

This answer was rated:

just want to find out about this issue my partner sometimes take my daughter to see is mistress when am at uni how can I stop him OF taking her there because he always says that im lying when my daugether can recognise the girl on facebook
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your daughter and do you still live with your partner?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi my name's carole,



my daughter shes 3 years old and we still leave together and we just had a new baby (8weeks old)

Do you wish to remain with him in these circumstances?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't really know but in the mean time yes because i don't really have any family around me and i m going to university i have no one to look after the little on she just 2 months im planing to leave i really need to think twice for me and the girls

HI Carole
I am afraid that unless this person is a risk to the child then it is up to you partner whether or not the child meets her
Obviously only you can decide whether or not to put up with his behaviour or whether you end the relationship
If you do then you can insist that he does not involve the new woman in any contact for at least the first three months
I am sorry not to give you better news please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you