How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35057
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Me and my husband have separated I have agreed a payout of

This answer was rated:

Me and my husband have separated I have agreed a payout of 47'500 he as given me 23'750 already rest wen we decide to divorce how much will it cost to legalize this
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
If you have reached an agreement on the division of the assets that is reasonable then within the divorce proceedings you will need to have a Financial Consent Order drawn up within the divorce proceedings dismissing all further claims you have against each other.
This should cost about £250 plus VAT on top of the divorce fees.
There will also be an extra court fee of £45
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you