How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34888
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi 44years ago I married a lady who had a baby girl,after3months

This answer was rated:

Hi 44years ago I married a lady who had a baby girl,after3months we both adopted our little girl .the marriage broke up and my wife left with our daughter she left me with the other two age,s 12 and10 Patricia that's our eldest went with her mom ,after six months Patricia came home so then we are three children and a dad ,and Patricia was nearly 14 , we are very close there is somewhere a birth certificate with all the details of who she is and I gave it to Patricia ,she asked someone to look after it but forgot who, so she,s 44 and would like to find her sisters and brothers if there is any,about two years ago a man came on Facebook asking me to be his friend I excepted but he then disappeared ,Patricia knows everything and would love to meet ,my question can you help point us in the right direction please .
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
I am not sure what it is that you wish to know - could you clarify this please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My daughter would like a copy of the original birth certificate so she can move forward .its got all the details on .i remember lots but that not the same,this is what I know ,father Brian Fredrick feasey. Mother XXXXX XXXXX Patricia ann was born in Worcester at shrub hill hospital on March 12th 1970 ,she would need a copy of the original birth certificate to move forward ,how does she get one
Your daughter is entitled to a copy of the Original records - but will have to see a Counsellor first
The details are here
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thankyou Clare iv past on your reply, to my daughter .
I wish her well with her quest