How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my son who I receive CSA payments for my ex wife has gone into

Customer Question

my son who I receive CSA payments for my ex wife has gone into hospital long term Iam still entitled to CSA payments from ex wife. I visit my son evrey week round trip 300 miles and still suppirt him in hospital i.e. sweets, toiletries, clothing etc. I have another daughter in full time education who she also provides CSA ayments for. My ex wife recently tried to claim Chid Benefit payments for my son but was denied and I receive them now.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your son and why is he in hospital?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My son is 14 neurological condition
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Do you have a Residence Order - an dis he likely to return home?